Awesome Avocado Kale Salad
This incredibly delicious salad has a tart and mildly cheesy flavor plus an amazing mouth feel that will satisfy any cravings for a heavy meal.
- 10 medium to large leaves lacinato kale, finely chopped (5 cups)
- 1 medium to large avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- ½ tsp. Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- 1 TB. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 medium to large tomatoes, chopped
- Place chopped lacinato kale in a large salad bowl. Add avocado, and massage avocado into kale, being sure to coat all leaves thoroughly.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, Himalayan sea salt, and nutritional yeast flakes over salad, and continue massaging until well combined.
- Gently mix in tomatoes. Serve immediately or allow to marinate at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
Calories per serving: 170.82 kcal
Fat per serving: 10.3 g
Saturated fat per serving: 1.44 g
Carbs per serving: 18.27 g
Protein per serving: 7.68 g
Sugar per serving: 4.93 g
Sodium per serving: 276.77 mg
© 2001 – 2018 Juice Guru, LLC