This juice tastes fresh, flavorful, and mild. Cabbage adds a slightly sweet and zesty taste that blends nicely with the other ingredients for an earthy and smooth finish.
Yield: About 4 cups Prep time: 15 minutes Serving size: 4 cups
Each serving has:
- 359 calories
- 73g carbohydrates
- 3g fat
- 7g fiber
- 13g protein
- 686% vitamin A
- 520% vitamin C
- 43% calcium
- 45% magnesium
- 35% iron
- 66% potassium
- 2 medium to large cucumbers, sliced
- 3 large kale leaves
- 2 medium Fuji apples, cored and sliced
- 1 large handful fresh spinach leaves
- ½ very small head green cabbage, chopped (about 1 cup)
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing cucumbers, kale leaves, Fuji apple slices, spinach leaves, and cabbage.
- Stir and serve immediately.