Celery Cucumber Lemon Apple Kale Ginger Juice
This zesty, sweet, and sour juice is full-flavored with just the right blend of bright, light flavors and a mild spicy kick. The ginger and lemon are delightfully tingling.
- 2 medium celery stalks
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium lemon, outer rind removed, white pith intact, and sectioned
- 3 medium green apples, cored and chopped
- 3 large kale leaves
- 1 (1in.) piece fresh ginger
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing celery, cucumber, lemon sections, green apple slices, kale leaves, and ginger.
- Stir and serve immediately.
Calories per serving: 202.47 kcal
Fat per serving: 1.17 g
Saturated fat per serving: 0.12 g
Carbs per serving: 46.95 g
Protein per serving: 4.22 g
Sugar per serving: 28.26 g
Sodium per serving: 52.71 mg
© 2001 – 2018 Juice Guru, LLC