Creamy Kale Soup
Tart lemon and creamy avocado combine beautifully with slightly pungent onion to create this exciting and flavorful green soup.
- 2 cups fresh almond milk
- 1 TB. fresh lemon juice
- ½ medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 4 medium curly kale leaves, torn
- 1 small clove garlic
- ¼ small red onion, sliced (⅛ cup)
- 2 TB. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- In high-speed blender, combine almond milk, lemon juice, avocado, kale, garlic, red onion, nutritional yeast flakes, Himalayan sea salt, and black pepper.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- For a thicker soup, reduce the almond milk to 1 ½ cups. If you prefer it a little cheesier, increase the nutritional yeast flakes. If you want it a little less tangy, decrease the lemon juice.
Calories per serving: 93.62 kcal
Fat per serving: 5.45 g
Saturated fat per serving: 0.98 g
Carbs per serving: 7.86 g
Protein per serving: 6.16 g
Sugar per serving: 1.34 g
Sodium per serving: 420.93 mg
Trans fat per serving: 0.0 g
© 2001 – 2019 Juice Guru, LLC