Guru Banana Oat Bars
Category: Breakfast, Snack
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
This delicious treat can be served for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
- 2 cups quick-cooking organic rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/4 cup chopped organic walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins or chopped organic dates
- 2 large ripe organic bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup finely chopped organic apple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Press into a 9" X 9" baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- When cool, slice into squares or bars.
Serving Size: 8
Calories per serving: 195.84 kcal
Fat per serving: 7.36 g
Saturated fat per serving: 2 g
Carbs per serving: 31.75 g
Protein per serving: 4.34 g
Sugar per serving: 11.35 g
Sodium per serving: 3 g
© 2001 – 2018 Juice Guru, LLC