Kale Mustard Red Grape Lemon Juice
This juice is a zinger, with its potent sweet taste and stimulating, spicy and zesty taste sensation.
- 2 medium to large bunches red grapes (4 cups)
- 4 medium kale leaves
- 1 medium lemon, outer rind removed, white pith intact, and sectioned
- 1 small mustard green leaf
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing red grapes, kale leaves, lemon sections, and mustard green leaf.
- Stir and serve immediately.
Calories per serving: 116.31 kcal
Fat per serving: 0.49 g
Saturated fat per serving: 0.11 g
Carbs per serving: 29.79 g
Protein per serving: 2.28 g
Sugar per serving: 23.39 g
Sodium per serving: 36.35 mg
© 2001 – 2018 Juice Guru, LLC