Romaine Celery Kale Pear Lemon Juice
This flavorful juice has a mellow taste that’s savory, delicately sweet, and just a bit zingy.
- 3 medium pears, cored and sliced
- 2 large celery stalks
- 6 medium kale leaves
- 1 medium lemon, outer rind removed, white pith intact, and sectioned
- 6 medium romaine lettuce leaves
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing pear slices, celery, kale leaves, lemon sections, and romaine lettuce leaves.
- Stir and serve immediately.
Calories per serving: 101.65 kcal
Fat per serving: 0.59 g
Saturated fat per serving: 0.08 g
Carbs per serving: 25.55 g
Protein per serving: 2.26 g
Sugar per serving: 14.59 g
Sodium per serving: 39.34 mg
© 2001 – 2019 Juice Guru, LLC