Tropical Green Smoothie
Green smoothies are nourishing and taste great! This spinach, pineapple, and banana version can serve as a filling meal, lunch, or dinner. It has a wonderful sweet and tart yet mild flavor.
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- ½ large pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped (2 cups)
- 2 medium to large bananas, peeled
- 1 ½ cups filtered water
- In a high-speed blender, combine spinach, pineapple, bananas, and water.
- Blend until completely smooth.
Calories per serving: 187.43 kcal
Fat per serving: 0.81 g
Saturated fat per serving: 0.2 g
Carbs per serving: 47.04 g
Protein per serving: 3.77 g
Sugar per serving: 27.25 g
Sodium per serving: 53.37 mg
© 2001 – 2018 Juice Guru, LLC