Berry Vanilla Smoothie
Subtle blueberries and sweet but tart raspberries and blackberries are blended into creamy berry bliss when combined with floral yet earthy vanilla.
- 1 and a 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 5 large pitted dates
- 2 kale leaves, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients in a strong blender and blend well.
Try replacing blueberries in this recipe with 2 packets frozen acai for a berry taste that perfectly complements vanilla.