Cafe Gratitude’s Miso-Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free
Off the hook. We enjoy these in our home whenever Brussels sprouts are in season. Enjoy them with a salad, as a tasty snack or bring 'em to the next party. You're friends will LOVE THEM. (shhh.. they'll never know they are vegan!)
- 3 lbs Brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup red miso
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- In a blender, combine the olive oil, maple syrup, red miso, tamari, and apple cider vinegar.
- Dress the Brussels sprouts liberally with the glaze. Make sure the Brussels are well-coated and lay out on a baking tray. Drizzle 1/4 cup of water over the Brussels sprouts to add some vapor while cooking.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until well-cooked and caramelized.
- Approximately 10 minutes into the cooking time, turn the vegetables to ensure even cooking.
Calories per serving: 256.42 kcal
Fat per serving: 19.04 g
Saturated fat per serving: 2.69 g
Carbs per serving: 19.22 g
Protein per serving: 5.33 g
Sugar per serving: 8.56 g
Sodium per serving: 150.21 mg
© 2001 – 2018 Juice Guru, LLC