Join us with Sunny Subramanian, author of “The Compassionate Chick’s Guide to DIY Beauty.”
You’ll Find Out:
• What are the benefits of making our own vegan beauty products?
• Do labels tell the whole story or are things omitted from product labels?
• What are some of Sunny’s favorite organic ingredients and what they do?
• What are some alternatives to animal testing?
• What are some of the more common toxins found in ‘regular’ beauty products and why are they bad for us?
About Our Guest:
Sunny Subramanian was the first vegan beauty blogger to hit the scene back in 2007. She runs the website, Vegan Beauty Review, where she writes about the latest and greatest cruelty-free products, fashion, food and everything vegan in between. Sunny has been featured in the LA Times, Women’s World Magazine, Allure, and numerous other publications.
Having been vegan since 2000, her main goal is to show the world that veganism can be fun, beautiful, and delicious. In addition to being a hardcore cruelty-free beauty junkie, she also has an affinity for all things kitty-related, pink, glittery and sweet—especially cupcakes! Sunny resides in Portland, OR.