Processed juices just don't cut it. They are over-processed, heated, use conventional produce and don't contain the useful enzymes required to take your health to the next level.
This recipe for "The Real V-8" tastes BETTER than the juice you may have had as a child. Best of all, it's loaded with fresh, organic and enzyme-rich longevity-giving ingredients.
Press one up today. Share one with your favorite neighborhood kiddo. You'll be glad you did.
- 2 medium tomatoes (Heirloom, if in season)
- 4 medium-large carrots
- 1/2 stalk of celery (approximately 4-5 celery ribs)
- 1/4 inch of beet
- 1 bunch of Italian parsley
- 8 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 cups of spinach leaves
- 1 bunch of watercress
- Wash your produce well in a bowl containing a mixture of water mixed with 1/4 cup of Organic Apple Cider with 2 squeezed lemons.
- Rinse in a salad spinner.
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing tomato, carrots, parsley, watercress, celery, spinach, celery and beet.
- Stir and serve immediately.