This slightly sweet yet savory soup is a fresh take on the traditional flavors of Indian cuisine. It’s reminiscent of garam masala but is also very lively and leaves a clean taste on your palate.
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 small avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 medium to large green apple, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup filtered water
- ¼ small red onion, peeled (¼ cup)
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Pinch Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- In high-speed blender, combine spinach, avocado, green apple, water, onion, cinnamon, lemon juice, Himalayan sea salt, and black pepper.
- Blend until completely smooth.
Calories per serving: 96.89 kcal
Fat per serving: 5.69 g
Saturated fat per serving: 0.81 g
Carbs per serving: 11.57 g
Protein per serving: 1.5 g
Sugar per serving: 5.57 g
Sodium per serving: 45.29 mg
© 2001 – 2018 Juice Guru, LLC