Quick & Easy Acaí Bowlc
This delicious energizing bowl is a great morning (or anytime) meal. Acai berries contain antioxidants, fiber and heart-healthy fats. They may have more antioxidant content than other commonly eaten berries, such as cranberries, blueberries and strawberries.
- 2 frozen packet of organic acai berry puree
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened organic almond milk
- 1/2 cup organic strawberries
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw organic almond butter
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut flakes
- Combine açaí berry puree, 3/4 of banana, dates and almond milk in high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth (thicker is better).
- Pour in a bowl and top with sliced strawberries, banana, coconut flakes, hemp seeds and chia seeds.
- Drizzle raw almond butter over bowl and serve.