Aromatic parsley makes this sweet and slightly pungent juice tingle on your tongue.
Note: We recommend using heirloom carrots to avoid the high sugar content in traditional organic carrots. These can be found in many health food stores. They are often white, light orange or purple in color.
- 6 large carrots
- 6 large celery stalks
- ¼ medium bunch curly parsley
- 3 cups fresh spinach, packed
- ½ cup chopped green cabbage
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing carrots, celery, curly parsley, spinach, and cabbage.
- Stir and serve immediately.