This sweet and citrusy yet earthy tonic is extremely health-promoting. It’ll leave you with boundless energy.
Note: We recommend to dilute with at least 50% structured, distilled or reverse osmosis water. If you are undergoing a health challenge, use of fruit juices during your cleanse should be sparing, if at all.
We recommend using heirloom carrots to avoid the high sugar content in traditional organic carrots. These can be found in many health food stores. They are often white, light orange or purple in color.
Yield: About 2 cups Prep Time: 15 minutes Serving Size: 2 cups
Each serving has:
- 189 calories
- 45g carbohydrates
- 1g fat
- 4g fiber
- 3g protein
- 618% vitamin A
- 128% vitamin C
- 11% calcium
- 10% magnesium
- 5% iron
- 27% potassium
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 medium to large Fuji apple, cored and sliced
- 1 small orange, outer rind removed, white pith intact, and sectioned
- 28 drops gingko biloba tincture (nonalcoholic)
- 28 drops ginseng tincture (nonalcoholic)
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing carrots, apple slices, and orange sections.
- Gently stir gingko biloba tincture and ginseng tincture into juice.
- Serve immediately.