Apple Ginger Parsley Carrot Juice
Sweet with a warm, gingery kick and the zest of fresh herbal parsley, this juice is the definition of vital!
- 8 large carrots
- 3 medium Fuji apples, cored and sliced
- 1 (½ in.) piece fresh ginger
- 5 large sprigs curly parsley
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing carrots, fuji apple slices, ginger, and curly parsley.
- Stir and serve immediately.
We recommend using heirloom carrots to avoid the high sugar content in traditional organic carrots. These can be found in many health food stores. They are often white, light orange or purple in color.