No Bean Raw Hummus With Vegetable Sticks
This pungent yet light and zesty hummus spread is complex and delicious. You can use it as a spread in a collard green wrap, use it in a sandwich, or serve it as a dip with some sliced veggies.
- 3 medium zucchini, peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup raw tahini
- ¼ cup cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 to 4 small cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 ½ tsp. Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- In a high-speed blender, combine zucchini, tahini, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, and cumin.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Serve with sliced vegetables such as cucumber, carrots, and zucchini, or roll into a sandwich with 1 collard green.
- Top with sliced tomato, cucumber, red bell pepper, and/or alfalfa sprouts as desired.
Calories per serving: 281.12 kcal
Fat per serving: 25.62 g
Saturated fat per serving: 3.6 g
Carbs per serving: 10.76 g
Protein per serving: 6.56 g
Sugar per serving: 2.81 g
Sodium per serving: 339.69 mg
© 2001 – 2019 Juice Guru, LLC