Pineapple Grape Ginger Juice
You won’t believe how delicious this juice tastes! Somehow, it tastes like Lemon Drop candy you might have had as a kid. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
- 1 medium to large bunch red grapes (about 3 cups)
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 (½in.) piece fresh ginger
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing red grapes, pineapple slices, and ginger.
- Stir and serve immediately.
We recommend to dilute with at least 50% structured, distilled or reverse osmosis water. If you are undergoing a health challenge, use of fruit juices during your cleanse should be sparing, if at all.