These avocado boats are terrific as a snack or a meal. They’re cheesy, filling, and simple and highly addictive! Kids love them, too (maybe without the cayenne), so serve up a plate for the whole family.
AU: “I loved cayenne as a kid! Other kids might love it, too.”
- 3 medium to large avocados, pitted
- ½ tsp. Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- 2 TB. nutritional yeast flakes
- Pinch cayenne
- ½ tsp. nama shoyu (optional)
- Peel avocados, slice in half, and remove pits.
- Sprinkle Himalayan sea salt, nutritional yeast flakes, and cayenne into hollow of each half.
- Sprinkle nama shoyu (if using) over each avocado boat, and serve.