Tropical and exotic, this herbal juice blend has a wonderful sweet, tart flavor that blends perfectly with mild tasting pau d’arco.
Note: We recommend to dilute with at least 50% structured, distilled or reverse osmosis water.
Yield: About 2 cups Prep Time: 15 minutes Serving Size: 2 cups
Each serving has:
- 574 calories
- 138g carbohydrates
- 3g fat
- 11g fiber
- 6g protein
- 14% vitamin A
- 689% vitamin C
- 15% calcium
- 37% magnesium
- 19% iron
- 35% potassium
- ½ small pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 medium Fuji apple, cored and sliced
- 12 fresh mangosteen fruits or 3 TB. powdered mangosteen fruit
- 30 drops pau d’arco tincture
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing pineapple slices, Fuji apple slices, and mangosteen fruit (if using).
- Gently stir pau d’arco tincture and mangosteen powder (if using) into juice.
- Serve immediately.