Tart elderberry and the tangy, sweet combination of strawberry and orange is the cold-busting medium for immune-enhancing Echinacea.
- 3 medium oranges, outer rind removed, white pith intact, and sectioned
- 10 medium strawberries, green leaves intact
- 20 drops Echinacea tincture (nonalcoholic)
- 2 TB. prepared elderberry syrup
- In a low-rpm juicer, alternate pressing orange sections and strawberries.
- Gently stir Echinacea tincture and elderberry syrup into juice.
- Serve immediately.
We recommend to dilute with at least 50% with structured, distilled or reverse osmosis water. If you are undergoing a health challenge, use of fruit juices during any juice cleanse should be sparing, if at all.