Raw Creamy Corn Soup
This creamy and sweet soup is satisfying and silky. It's bursting with savory herbs and tons of flavor.
- 1 ¼ cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- ½ small red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed (¼ cup)
- 2 tsp. cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 TB. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 TB. red onion
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tsp. psyllium husks
- ½ tsp. Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- 1 TB. fresh parsley, minced
- Pinch ground black pepper
- In a high-speed blender, combine 1 cup corn kernels, cashews, carrot, red bell pepper, extra-virgin olive oil, water, nutritional yeast flakes, cumin, red onion, garlic, psyllium husks, and Himalayan sea salt.
- Blend until a creamy consistency is reached and soup is slightly warm.
- Add the remaining ¼ cup of corn kernels, parsley, and black pepper.
- Serve immediately
Calories per serving: 196.37 kcal
Fat per serving: 9.52 g
Saturated fat per serving: 1.5 g
Carbs per serving: 22.2 g
Protein per serving: 8.56 g
Sugar per serving: 3.89 g
Sodium per serving: 255.9 mg
© 2001 – 2019 Juice Guru, LLC