This vanilla-scented, sweet, slightly tart, and creamy smoothie can serve as a meal replacement or as a snack.
Yield: 4 cups Prep time: 15 minutes Serving size: 2 cups
Each serving has:
- 617 calories
- 99g carbohydrates
- 25g fat
- 12g fiber
- 13g protein
- 4% vitamin A
- 95% vitamin C
- 9% calcium
- 55% magnesium
- 28% iron
- 31% potassium
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 6 medjool dates, pitted (about ½ cup)
- 1 vanilla bean, or 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup filtered water
- In a high-speed blender, combine blueberries, strawberries, cashews, medjool dates, vanilla bean, and water.
- Blend until completely smooth.