This raw hero sandwich is bursting with gourmet flavor. You can eat one of these every day and meet most of your nutritional requirements. It’s extremely nourishing and absolutely delicious!
Yield: 1 sandwich Prep time: 20 minutes Serving size: 1 sandwich
Each serving has:
- 479 calories
- 55g carbohydrates
- 31g fat
- 21g fiber
- 8g protein
- 176% vitamin A
- 318% vitamin C
- 10% calcium
- 29% magnesium
- 17% iron
- 56% potassium
- 1 sheet raw sushi nori
- 1 large romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 small tomato, sliced lengthwise
- 1 small cucumber, sliced into spears
- ½ small red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed and sliced into spears
- 1 small to medium avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced lengthwise
- 1 small mango, pitted, peeled, and sliced lengthwise
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped fine
- ⅛ cup mixed greens
- ⅛ cup sunflower sprouts
- Juice of ½ small lemon
- Pinch Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Lay nori sheet on a counter. Top with romaine lettuce leaf.
- Gently arrange tomato slices, cucumber spears, red bell pepper spears, avocado slices, and mango slices on top of romaine lettuce.
- Add mixed greens and sunflower sprouts, drizzle with lemon juice, and sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt.
- Dab open end of nori sheet with lemon juice, and gently roll nori into a submarine wrap.
- Use more lemon juice to help seal nori once rolled together.
- Cut nori sub in half, and serve.