And it helps. I should know … I wrote the Complete Idiot’s Guide on the subject. And I’ve survived month-long cleanses.
A juice fast done right can help you lose weight, sometimes A LOT of weight.
It helps clean out your body systems. And it can even retrain your palate for healthier foods.
But not everyone can do a juice fast. Kids can’t. The elderly shouldn’t. And even a busy, healthy person might struggle through one.
A juice fast can become just like any other diet. Spiraling you onto the yo-yo diet, lose-gain-lose rollercoaster. That is, if you don’t have something to keep you in check in between.
The solution is Daily Juice. Having just one juice a day is all you need. It helps keep you lean. It keeps you healthy. And it boosts your energy like nothing else.
And it’s a heck of a lot easier than a juice fast.
The Juice Guru Method is easy too:
- Drink a 24-32 ounce fresh-pressed juice (the greener, the better)
3. On an empty stomach (so you digest and begin assimilating the nutrients within 15 minutes)
Daily Juicers have been known to come off of their daily pain meds. To have perfect blood results (even in their 70’s!!). To stay lean, prevent disease and lead super-charged lives. And, of course, to become Age Bosses … and constantly told they look WAY younger than their age.
Need more convincing? Here are just a few recent studies on the fantabulous benefits of daily juice ..
- 3-4 shots of kale juice a day lowered cholesterol to the same extent as exercising an hour a day, 7 days a week. Biomedical and Environmental Sciences
- Daily beet juice significantly lowered blood pressure. Journal of Nutrition
Daily Juice makes you smart
- Daily blueberry juice slows down mental decline and may significantly improve memory. Journal of Agriculture Food Chemistry
- Daily concord grape juice increased verbal learning test scores in elderly patients with mental decline. British Journal of Nutrition
Daily Juice makes you a bionic Age Boss
- Athletes who drank tart cherry juice every day for 8 days had significantly less pain and loss of strength in their muscles. British Journal of Medicine
- 7 days of daily tart cherry juice greatly increased the production of melatonin, resulting in longer andmore restful sleep. Journal of Nutrition
And the scientific research has just begun.