Join us with Jonathan Robinson, author of “More Love, Less Conflict.”
Here’s what you’ll find out:
- The way to double the love you have in a relationship in just a minute a day.
- The most effective communication method for preventing arguments.
- Why there’s so much polarization in the nation and in marriage, and what can be done about it.
- What Jonathan learned from his meeting with Donald Trump, and what he learned from being on Oprah.
- How to create Instant Intimacy with 12 amazing questions.
- What people really, really want in a romantic partner or friend.
About Our Guest:
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of 12 books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show, as well as many other national TV talk shows, and articles about him have appeared in USA Today, Newsweek, and The Los Angeles Times. For the past 30 years, he has spoken to dozens of Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, Dell Computer, Coca-Cola, and Fed-Ex.
Jonathan has written several bestseller books including, “The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Awakening Your Spirituality;” “The Experience of God,” “The Little Book of Big Questions;” and “Communication Miracles for Couples.” He co-hosts the podcast “Awareness Explorers” with author Brian Tom O’Connor. Through TV, live lectures, and radio, Mr. Robinson have reached over 100 million people around the world. He is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful information presented in a fun and entertaining manner. For more information, visit https://